Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
1 x Diagonal pliers
1 x Needle-nose pliers
1 x Stainless steel folding scissors
1 x Pen styled cross Screwdriver
1 x Pen styled straight Screwdriver
1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1) so you can fire your coils while squeezing.
1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3) to make all your adjustments.
1 x Kanthal wire
1 x Ohm Meter (Requires (2) AA batteries)
1 x Coiling Kit V3
1 x Silicon rubber case